Tour Our Office in Lakewood Balance Foot & Ankle
Locally & Family Owned and Operated
- Nestled in the heart of Lakewood, Ohio just west of Cleveland.
- State of the art and modern facility within a warm and intimate environment creating a pleasurable patient experience.
- Nationally and internationally recognized leaders in the field of foot and ankle medicine and surgery with years of experience in the nation’s top-rated hospitals.
- Our neighborhood office allows for more individualized time with your provider, continuity of care, and better relationships with patients and the community.
- On-site digital X-Ray unit uses cloud based software while using a fraction of the radiation put out by traditional equipment
- Our AAMI certified Autoclave sterilizes all instruments used in the clinic and spa with hospital grade steam sterilization while avoiding harmful chemicals
- Zero gravity chairs in patient treatment rooms and spa. The zero gravity position cradles your body to remove pressure from your spine and disperse stress evenly throughout your entire body. This is the most ideal position for your circulation, back muscles, spine, heart, lungs and blood oxygen levels
Specialty Products & Services
- Holistic medical spa managed by our surgeons
- Non-toxic products with certified organic options highlighting local brands chosen by our surgeons and licensed master esthetician
- Easy access to Interstate 90
- Ample off-street parking
- Telemedicine visits through Chiron Health
- The talented team at AoDK Architecture has transformed our building into the modern yet warm environment it is today
- Guests in our waiting room and spa are able to enjoy plants from Lakewood Plant Company that are proven air purifiers assisting in a variety of physical and mental health benefits
- Cleveland Coffee Company, a local small batch roaster, supplies us with fresh roasted coffee for our guests to enjoy before their appointments
- Our custom orthotics are made by the craftsmen at Earthwalk Orthotics combining high-tech digital software, high-quality materials, and decades of experience to create a premium medical device for our patients
14200 Madison Avenue
Lakewood, Ohio 44107