Foot and Ankle Surgeon Careers
Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Greater Cleveland, OH
Balance Foot & Ankle Wellness Center is one of the largest private foot and ankle groups in the Greater Cleveland area. We are comprised of six physicians and lead by nationally and internationally recognized board-certified foot and ankle surgeons. The practice is a member of the Cleveland Clinic Quality Alliance and afforded Tier 1 status within the Cleveland Clinic enterprise with integration of the sophisticated EPIC EMR and Dragon dictation software.
Our physicians work as training faculty alongside Dr. Mark Hardy and Dr. Jonathan Sharpe who are directors of the Mercy Health Foot and Ankle Residency Program and the Balance Foot and Ankle Fellowship, respectively. We are currently looking for a full-time foot and ankle surgeon with experience in forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot, ankle, and lower leg reconstructive surgeries as well as general lower extremity care to join our group.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals
- Mercy Health
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from an institution accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME) .
- Graduation from an accredited three-year Podiatric surgical residency program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS).
- Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
- High degree of emotional intelligence, ensuring the candidate is able to function autonomously and as part of a team.
- The desire and ability to network and develop mutually beneficial relationships as a practice builder with our colleagues and within the surrounding medical communities.
- The competency to provide unsurpassed concierge and evidence-based approach to medical care.
- Provide outpatient and hospital consultation services.
- On-call rotation at privileged hospitals.
- Participation in graduate medical education comprised of medical students, residents and fellows – both domestic and international.
Compensation and Benefits Package
Productivity based compensation with health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, and 401k retirement plan with match