Preventive, Occupational & Non-Surgical Sports Medicine
Dr. George is a musculoskeletal injury specialist with a rare, non-surgical approach. Using biomechanics, manual techniques, and exercise, he improves function and prevents further injury. He specializes in Workers’ Compensation, athletes, low back pain, headaches, DOT, and physicals. He is a three-time “Patients’ Choice Award” recipient. Special interests include dance medicine, women’s health, wellness and nutrition. He is a Co-Founder of Body Kinetex performance testing and training program.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from Medical College of Ohio in Toledo, M.D.
- Earned his Masters of Public Health from UCLA, M.P.H.
- Internship in Family Medicine at UC Irvine Medical Center
- Residencies in Clinical Preventive Medicine & Occupational Medicine at UCLA
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine at NYU
- Fellowship in American College of Sports Medicine
- Physician for the Los Angeles Ballet and LA City Police & Fire Departments
- Local: Cleveland City Stars Soccer Team physician and clinical faculty at Case Western Reserve of Medicine (2007-2012)
- Occupational medicine at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals
Dr. George enjoys his family, hiking, sailing, recreational sports, golfing, and dancing. He also speaks conversational Spanish, French and Arabic.