New Patient Visits
Please arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Completed New Patient Forms if completed prior to your appointment
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Referral (if required by insurer)
- Insurance Information and Insurance Card
- Copies of surgical records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs and CT scans when applicable
- A list of current medications and any known allergies
Schedule An Appointment
Call the Balance Foot & Ankle office at 216.658.0111 to schedule your appointment.
Same Day Appointments
If you are in pain, you shouldn’t have to wait. We will do our best to see you on the same day or next day for any urgent or emergent issues.
Cancel or Reschedule An Appointment
We understand plans can change. If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we ask that you please give us 24-hour notice. This allows us to offer these appointment times to other patients.
Occasionally, we may encounter emergencies that force us to change our appointment schedule as well. Should this happen, we will reschedule your appointment at the earliest time possible. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are running late due to emergencies or surgeries.
We know you have a lot of choices, and we thank you for choosing Balance Foot & Ankle.